Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Riyadh Restaurant: Eleven A Restaurant Riyadh



Riyadh Restaurant: Eleven A Restaurant Riyadh
We went to ElevenA on the recommendation of a Saudi friend about two years ago. Since I do not for a while I can only assume it is still there.

   Eleven A is the eleventh floor of the Faisaliah Tower. The veiw was very nice, not overrated decor and Middle Eastern buffet food quite nice. You could even sit outside on the balcony if you believed, although the day was it was a bit windy for outdoor dining. My recordings of the place leave a lot to be desired, but gives you an idea of what to expect. Those of you with vertigo problems may not want to sit next to the window. You may feel as if you fall through.





My only shot of the food. Is not it awful! I must have been wanting to get it. Do not take pictures of food, when hungry - Note to self.


Now that I dug out these photos from the folder on my computer, I can in order to make a return trip to 11A, to see if anything has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment