Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Restaurant in Riyadh: Ketchup Restaurant Riyadh



Restaurant in Riyadh: Ketchup Restaurant Riyadh
Have you been to Ketchup been? I know it may have less than rave reviews from me in the past, but they have done something when work on the menu, the food quality and even setting it up so the naughty red interior is not quite as naughty. And they have a new lunch menu, which I did. Back more than once

The menu includes three price levels from 39 - 59sar, and each level has three meal choices. Lunch consists of a drink (choose from a range of fruit juices or soft drinks), bread, soup (with two types on offer), a small salad and the network.

The more you choose to pay, the extensive meal. Today I had the 39SAR with club sandwich and it was more than enough to satisfy my hunger.

If you are looking after lunch in a pleasant enough, quiet surroundings often (like not many people rockin here for lunch) Ketchup give a go. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment