Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Restaurant in Riyadh: Areej café



Restaurant in Riyadh: Areej café
It's almost summer here in Rio De Najdero, most schools already, and the parents are to scramble to enjoy the activities of their little ones, and they can employ.


I follow Areej Cafe on Instagram for some time, and really interested in my daughter to have been their art classes. It is a 2-hour session that includes a chosen activity weeks, and your children are a tasty spread for lunch served, along with a tasty delicious milkshake. You have artsy balls, masks, but yesterday we were there for Stenciling class.

Absolutely enjoyed my daughter, the ladies behind it are amazing, and a pleasure to be here. You give attention to the children, play with them and are very accessible, which is key for small children. The class with lunch costs 140SAR is honestly a great price for such a fun activity. I really wish I took my daughter much earlier! I suppose as long as the classes are available, traveling with Ramadan and summer come, I have to ask, what will be the summer schedule. The great part is, while your child busy to sit with hand and enjoy a cup of coffee can, some sweets and lunch. Seriously, a wonderful experience!

1 comment:

  1. Iqama expiry is the major concern of any expatriate working here in Saudi Arabia. Make sure to have a valid iqama while staying here in KSA.
    iqama status I definitely enjoyed it.
    iqama check

    ReplyDelete